Whether you want multiple chambers dedicated to one process or want to combine our wide process know how – we have the ideal cluster-layout for you!
- Sequential process steps on one wafer without vacuum break
- Achieve higher quality and optimal process flow (no waiting times or logistic restrictions at different process stations)
- High flexibility for process development and R&D
- Combining several identical process chambers for high throughput
- Uniform loading for multiple chambers
- Less floor space than single units
- High Flexibility
Production and process development with numerous possible combinations of process modules including multiple chambers in same configuration.
- Cost & Footprint Reduction
One combined platform instead of multiple individual systems increases efficiency.
- Optimum Interfaces & Low Contamination
Uniform handling across all process stations under high vacuum.
- Best Usability
Cluster software control allows uniform recipe management across all process modules.
- Increased Throughput
Running a continuous process chain without interruption of process or with multiple identical chambers.
Ion Beam Trimming
(Reactive) Ion Beam Etching
(Dual) Ion Beam Deposition
Electron Beam Evaporation
Atomic Layer Deposition
Plasma Enhanced CVD
Reactive Ion Etching
Our team will be happy to help you find the optimal technology and system configurations for your manufacturing needs. Please contact us for more information: